We're so glad the Moons came to Indy! We had such a good time. My sister, Christine, and niece, Asa, came too. We made some awesome chili to compete in the Ward chili cook-off and had fun at the trunk or treat. We went out to eat at Texas Road House on Halloween and stayed up getting my Young Women's lesson handouts ready. Thanks for all the help, fam!
















3 comments:
Yay for babies! I can't wait to see the little one at our Wedding next Saturday can you believe it? Ah so stressful right now, I wish I could take form of that baby haha! Love ya!
Your little one is so adorable! I just had a little boy too on October 5! It is so fun being a mom!
Thanks Camille and Cody for the great time. We miss you! Thanks for all the memories. Love seeing the pictures. Love, Mom
Post a Comment