Jaden is actually enjoying his tummy time now that he has the boppy for support. It lets him see what's going on and still be part of the action!

Then when he gets sick of it... we just flip him over!
Yay for boppies!
I'm sure there have been a million other moms that discovered the wonders of the boppy before me, but I'm still excited about it!:)
7 comments:
Ahh Camille he is soo cute!!
What a HAM!! He is so cute...I want to see those gummy smilers! I want to squeeze him!
Oh my word I just want him! I love the fist cheer in the third picture! He is so dang cute! Love his eyes!
next amazing investment: the bumper. i couldn't find a site that had one bu my mom and blair used it for annalee all the time after she could sit up. it's like a mini plastic/cushiony high chair/chair for babies to sit in that you put on the counter. they're way safe and OOBER easy to use and even easier to transport places! i'll get a pic for ya :)
What a great little face! Love the expressions you caught . . . how many more days? Cause I can't wait! :)
He is such a cutie. We can't wait to meet hime!
LOVE THESE PICTURES. HMMM . . . CAN TELL YOU'RE THE MOM! CODY WILL HAVE TO POINT OUT THE CUTLER FEATURES TO ME:)
Post a Comment