Thursday, December 10, 2009

Say Cheese!

We started noticing Jaden's true smiles the first couple weeks in November.  It was about the time we were in Arizona that there was no denying it!  This little sweetie has been all smiles ever since.  It seriously melts me!
This first one was caught on Cody's phone camera on our way to the airport in Arizona.



Today we took Jaden to the dental school for my dental appointment.  He was struttin' his Hooiser pride.  Don't mind the big splotch on Cody's face.  That's something I can't seem to get off my cell phone camera lens.  Don't worry, Mom, it's not facial hair:)

...and some other recent smiles caught on camera...

9 comments:

malibumoons said...

wwow! Quite the little updater you are. Jaden is finally looking more like you guys and less like newborn. He is adorable. I can't say who he looks like though. You seriously have a way cute family and so lucky that you got to spend Thanksgiving with your sis.
MIss you guys!

Kimber said...

oh my goodness, smiley babies are the absolute best! i want to play with him again!!!!!!

Dan and Tara said...

Its decided. He's dang cute.

Marianne said...

It totally looks like Cody has a beard. So funny. I have so many picture of Logan like the last 2 pictures...on the bouncer with a pretty brown blanket. What freakin cute pie. Love you guys!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thats what I wanted to see...thank you! Love that smile! What a handsome BOY!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh Camille his smiles are killing me right now. Especially the first one! Can't handle it. I am dead.

Mom Moon said...

You know me well, Camille. I had already had my little worry moment by the time I got to your comment.

So how much joy, joy, joy can Jaden bring?!!!!! He's a keeper.
So excited to be with him soon!!!!
Love to all you Cutlers, Mom

Scott and Jamie said...

So adorable. You just want to cuddle that boy when you see those smiles! Love it!

Moon family said...

Adorable! He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to finally meet him! I love all the pictures. You are such a cute family!