We had a quiet and cozy little Valentine's this year. Jaden hung out with me in the kitchen while baking some heart-shape chocolate and andes mint cookies. After he was down for bed, Cody and I dressed up for our date, and then enjoyed a yummy candlelit dinner for two. I just love my two Valentines.
Umm... I don't think so bud.
Valentine Date Night
Cody surprised me with these beauties.
Pretty sure he really did steal my heart ;)
Happy Valentine's Day!




6 comments:
You guys look so cute! Looks like you had a great valentines! Your dinner looks awesome and what beautiful dishes:) Love ya!
Those flowers are beautiful! What a romantic dinner :)Your little guy sure is cute in his v-day onesie.
How fun! I'm going to need that cookie recipe, those look so yummy! You guys look really happy. I'm glad you were able to have such a great V-day!
PS The snowball fight picture is hilarious! It reminded me of when Parker got in that leaf fight with you in Logan!
I love the pictures. I think it's awesome that yo guys got dressed up and had such a nice dinner. We need to do that again. Those cookies look dang good...post the recipe kay?
You look so pretty and Jaden is getting SO big. Hilarious about the snowball fight.
So the recipe is just the chocolate chip cookie recipe taken from Christine's cookbook she made a few years back. Just switch out the chocolate chips for Andes Mint chips! For reals, it's not fancy at all but super yummy! I just used a heart shape cookie cutter to shape the dough!
What a neat Valentine's date and adorable Jaden!
Post a Comment