Saturday, February 27, 2010

Surprise!

We will be traveling down to Tennessee next week for a very special niece's baptism, and so my cute hubs surprised me with an early birthday celebration!!!  It was oh so fun!  First a little shopping and then The Melting Pot.  For reals, you gotta check this place out.  We're talking fondue to the extreme!  I've been wanting to try it for.ev.er and let's just say it did not disappoint.  Yum, yum, yum!


After feeding and putting Jaden down for bed, I came out to find another little surprise.  


That's right.  You can count the candles.  I'm turning 23.


Thanks for a great night, Babe!
P.S.  If you live in the Indy area, please come over and help us finish this chocolatey yumminess.

7 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

What a fun birthday surprise! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the melting pot too!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Happy early b-day!

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh, bummer so you'll be out of town next weekend? I was hoping we could go out to lunch/breakfast with the ladies to celebrate! Maybe when you get back? Glad you had a good experience at the Melting Pot. Scott took me there last year for my birthday suprise, and we were not pleased with the food there. Anyways, hope you're feeling better now and have a good birthday this weekend!

Jessica Leigh said...

And please tell me that IS your one true love (of Birthday Cakes) German chocolate? It appears to be so... good work, Cody ;)

I've wanted to try Melting Pot as well!!! I'm glad it lived up to its reputation!

You are all so cute! :)

audrey said...

how cute!! what a fun celebration! props to your husband :) you guys have such a cute family! happy birthday!

Green River High School said...

OH heck Yes!!! The Melting Pot is THE BEST! We celebrated V-day there... always amazing.
Happy Early Birthday! Hope it's Grrrreat!!!!

Mom Moon said...

I'm so out of step, I've never even heard of the Melting Pot. Great job Cody!!! Happy B-day Camille!