Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 months!

Jaden (a.k.a. J-man, The J-ster, Bucko, Little Honey, Bubsies) is 5 months old today!  I can't believe it!  He has grown up so much and just isn't that little baby anymore.  He's rolling all over the place and recently popped out his two first teeth.  His personality is shining through more and more: happy, content, determined, social, observant, and talkative.  It's been fun to watch how he interacts with people.  He's super observant when he first meets someone.  Doesn't do or say much, just watches.  Then once he's warmed up to you, he won't stop smiling and babbling.  I couldn't ask for a better boy.  He LOVES to play with Mommy and Daddy, but could entertain himself for hours if I let him.  He is so, so, so fun and I feel blessed to be called his Mom.

(showing off his 2 white pearlies)

Some other moments from this past month...

  Happy 5 months Jaden!  We sure love you!

9 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Oh my. Hello mini Cody! He is adorable Cam! I love him!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Wow, I can't believe he has 2 teeth...how fun! he is sure a cutie. I have to disagree with Lynds...I think he looks so so much like you, hands down!

Brittany said...

So cute! Is he biting you yet? ;)

Jessica Leigh said...

All those SMILES!!! So darling :) Come back out, please! I want to hold him :)

Anonymous said...

It goes quick! I'm getting excited to come see you guys in a few weeks!

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

He is PRECIOUS! I just want to munch on him!

Brett and April said...

I think he looks SO much like his momma! :) Cute!

cutter2005 said...

My little or should I say Big Nephew, I need to see him over the summer you guys have to come out to Sacramento when you drive out, or maybe we can arrange something. He is so funny! Love it!

Scott and Jamie said...

Love the pics. Didn't know he was rolling over consistently now, I want to see him in action!