Sunday, March 28, 2010

1st and 10

Alrighty, here is a little tag from Kerri.  I thought it looked fun so here goes.
Rules:
1. Open your first picture folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 people


 I'm not sure why this is my first folder.  My pictures are a bit mixed up.  Anyway, this photo was taken when Jaden was one week old.  It was the night before his newborn photo shoot and the night before Mom C. flew back home to Wyoming.  We had just finished up with his bath and thought we'd try out some poses before the big photo shoot the next day.  We had been brainstorming all evening of different poses that might be fun for the shoot!  Well, as you can see, we are total pros!  Ha ha.  Not even close!  Who on earth sticks their one week old on some towels with a few baby blocks taken off a cake and calls it a cute pose!?!  (This is why we hire a professional.)  Not sure what we were thinking but it was SOOOO funny.  We were just cracking up forever over some of the shots we took that night.  Poor little Jaden for putting up with his silly mom and grammy. 

I love seeing pictures when Jaden was so small though.  It takes me back to all the emotions running through me during those first moments of his life.  Look at those little legs and baby wrinkles!  Oh, he is just so precious.  I love this little guy so much, even if he's not so little anymore:)

Tag: Marianne Denney, Kimber Cutler, Jessica Turner, Jamie Thompson, and Brittany Wade  

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That's so funny! I can totally see me doing something just like that. I wish I had an eye for photography.

Mom Moon said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh precious Jaden.

Mom Moon said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh precious Jaden.