This is all of us. (minus Cody... I am so glad Cody came down to help out. I don't think I could have done it without him.)
Meet Austin: age 10.
This guy was my "go to guy" all week. He knew the answer to just about everything! He had our schedule memorized and was there to help every step of the way.
This is Asa: age 8.
What a sweetheart! Always willing to help and full of kindness. Total peacemaker and just as lovable as they come.
Miss McCoy: age 5.
This girl was my little "mommy" all week. She always wanted to help with Jaden. She pushed him in his stroller, read him books, held him, etc. What a doll!
Sweet Madsen: age 2.
This boy just melted my heart! So obedient and sooooo sweet! Seriously easy. I'm pretty sure the "terrible twos" don't exist for this one.
And we all know Jaden: age 7 months.
Of course he was the bundle of joy he always is. He loved the social aspect of having four other munchkins around. Love him forever.
A few little things caught on camera:
soccer
games
nails (yes, I let a five and eight year old paint my nails! they did great!)
My little helpers.
I can't even count how many times I heard, "How can I help?" Aren't they awesome?!?
food or facial hair?
These boys were inseparable! Madsen always wanted to be by Jaden's side. During play, bath time, even while I changed his diaper! It was so, so cute!
random
What a memorable week!













10 comments:
Holy CRAP! That is busy! Looks like fun, but exhausting!
Thanks a ton for the esperience. Wish I could have been with you. I miss ALL of you. Love the pictures and the comments!
Darling! :) And great job with taking pictures... I became such a slacker when I finished school!
By the way... Asa is most definitely related to you. Holy cow. Seriously.
And Austin makes me think of Keith...
Love McCoy's red locks! And it looks in the pictures like Madsen has some red as well... fun!
♥ you always!
Now you know a little bit of what my crazy life is like with multiple kids. I don't have that many kids, but it seems like it somedays.
seriously? how far away do yu guys live from eachother? I can't believe you did that for a whole week! You must of been so tired! Hey, isn't he way older than six months?
Oh...we aren't going to Utah for Christmas, so you better stop to see us!
That looks so fun! They are such good kids. It was so awesome for us to be able to see Christine and Cliff. Way cute pictures too you're becoming quite the photographer! How do you post the pics together in boxes like that?
Hey Jen-
I just downloaded Picasa off the internet. It's made for the Mac and super easy to use. I love it!
Wow! What an adventure! So this is why you had NO time that week. Haha!
Is that Madsen doing the dishes? You slavedriver, you! :D
Man, I wish I could have been there!
Hahaha! For reals... I was washing him up after lunch and he insisted on grabbing the scrub brush and scrubbing the pan! NO JOKE!:) He's 2... yeah, these kids are A.MAZ.ING!
Looks like you've got this mother thing down! You go, girl! In response to your comment about the 4th of July, we'll be blessing her in Centerville. It'll be so close for you guys! Hopefully we can get together while we're both in UT! It's been so long!
Post a Comment