Tuesday, August 3, 2010

10 Months

My baby does not seem like a baby anymore!  He's changing as fast as I can bat my eyes (which I can do pretty darn fast)!:)  I feel like he learns a hundred new things every day and wants to explore e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.  Limits do not exist for the curious and growing mind!

Yesterday, Jaden turned 10 months old.  His first year is almost coming to a close and it makes me feel so nostalgic.  I don't know if there are words to describe just how cute this boy is.  Yes, I'm his Mom, but seriously!  Love this guy to pieces!!!


A few new things Jaden can do:
click his tongue
clap his hands
crawl like a champ
shut doors
open cupboards
feed himself
follow simple commands
occasionally wave "bye-bye"
give hugs


At his 9 Month check-up Jaden was:
31.5 inches tall (off the chart)
22 lbs. 10 oz. (80-90%)
50 cm around the head (off the chart)

A video for your enjoyment:



Man this boy is a charmer!  Well at least he charms me!:)

:fun at the park:

There is just something about a baby who crosses his ankles.  Gets me EVERY time!:)

Yeah... he LOVES balls.  Can you tell?

This boy gets around!

:new favorite sleeping position:

Can't get enough of the piano:)

Wants to be just like his Dad or just wants his watch!;)

This guy loves to prop up his feet on anything (including his high chair tray)!  Sometimes he'll even sleep with his bum pushed up to the side of his crib (while laying on his back) and stick his legs up on the crib slats.  Hilarious.


Jaden loves dogs!

Jaden and I are buds.  We go everywhere together, and I love it!  Pretty sure he doesn't mind hanging out with the girls either!:)

Hopefully this isn't too awkward, but I'm always curious to see how Jaden will react to the big boy potty.  Apparently, he loves it!:)  Haha.

Letting mommy back in his room after shutting the door.

"Watch out people!"

I'm pretty confident that Jaden fell in love this past month.  Aren't they just so cute together?  (more on this visit to come)

:hanging with friends:

Well that sums Jaden up to this point.  I'm so happy to be his mom and look forward to what the future has in store!

9 comments:

Kimber said...

haha oh my goodness i love these pics! he's so cute!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jamie said...

You are so good about capturing every single moment and new thing in his life, and writing it all down... I wish I was as good as you. Love all the pics of the J-Man!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh, so cute!!
Love the J-ster!
for some reason I could not get the video to work..boo!
Ker

Cody and Camille said...

Woops, I set the video to private! Should work now:)

Green River High School said...

K, I know I'm pretty biased to how cute my nieces/nephews are, but this little guy is ADORABLE. I love how many faces he makes - all his expressions are so funny! Can't believe how fast they grow up....

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

We still believe in arranged marriages...I'm sure Kyla and Paul would agree. So- Jaden and MaKendree..I am ok with that! :) He is sooo adorable!

Brittany said...

So cute! Kenzie also likes putting her feet up on her high chair tray and sometimes sticks her legs/arms out of her crib! I haven't gotten pics of it yet, good idea. Although, I don't know if I want the camera flash going off while she's in her crib sleeping. :)

Marianne said...

Thank you so much for sharing Jaden's sweet life with us. Almost feel like I'm there. Love you guys!

Paul and Kyla said...

I am so glad MaKendree and Jaden got to play together! Love all the pictures! He is so fun and cute!