Monday, August 30, 2010

end of summer bbq

Can you believe school has started, and the fall season is just around the corner?  I absolutely love this time of year.  Every where you go, school supplies are being sold.  The leaves are beginning to turn and it's just beautiful!  Well to wrap up the summer, the group got together at Brittany's parents house to party it up with swimming, corn hole, great food, and great company.  We had a blast, Jaden had a blast, pretty sure everyone did!:) 

The boys played a whole lot of water football and cornhole.  The gals mainly played with the chillins and chatted it up!

Jaden LOVED every second of the pool.  He was so excited he was splashing and kicking all over the place!  He would kick his little legs to Daddy and then back to Mommy.... over and over and over again!  It was so darn cute!

These were the three youngest kiddos of the group.  All I can say is "darling!"

2 comments:

Mom Moon said...

I'm starting to see more Cody in Jaden's look and some of Derick's features. Don't you love how the genes mix? No matter what, he sure came out soooooooooooo cute! Love seeing his swim experience:)

Brittany said...

I'm loving Kenzie's sweet faux hawk. That girl is so lucky, she's got so many boys to choose from. ;)

By the way, I'm still not sure why we all decided to sit outside in the sweltering heat. I'm pretty sure their was a heat advisory that day and the cool, air conditioning house was calling my name.