Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Enjoying Nature

Some friends and I recently took the kiddos on a nature walk.  The Autumn season is beautiful, so we had to get some photos while we were at it.  

These were the last photos taken before Jaden's 1st birthday... you could say I got a little picture happy:)

 Cole . Jaden . Kenzie . Brody . Kiera . Ella . Adrienne

:the men of the group:

:the ladies (minus Kenzie):

:Jaden and Coco:

:just the little ones:

Jaden and his dear friend Kenzie - too bad Brody has already claimed her;)

:just my boy and me:
  
Thanks for planning this little field trip!  It was fun!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha, but Brody is playing hard to get and Kenzie doesn't like games, and Kenzie did lay a big one on Jaden yesterday... ;)

Brittany said...

Bahaha. Whast Kenzie to do with all these boys fighting for her love?
Love the picture collages. I NEED to figure out how to do this. I am so jealous. Adobe right? Is there another program you can use??