:riding the people mover:
:the Indy canal:
Jaden loved it!
Flash back two years ago when Cody interviewed. Now in his second year and struttin' the scrubs:)
Did I mention we actually went camping for REALS?!? Yes, one week following this attempt, we decided to buck up and do some true old fashioned camping. We roasted dogs & marshmallows, did a nature walk, pitched a tent, and stayed the night! We went with our good friends, the Jenks, and had a great time! We didn't bring the camera along, so this is the best we could come up with.
Loved the lake!
Ever tried a campfire marshmallow? One word... huge!
We gave Jaden his first real hair cut. Not just one little snip like last time. Sadly, there were several snip snips:(
Ever wonder what Cody's been doing? This might give you an idea.
We've been lovin' the weather lately and set up our hammock just to enjoy it that much more. We see these chillins at our place quite frequently. Aren't they the cutest!?:)
If you haven't already heard, our son is obsessed with lids! ANY lid. He entertains himself forever just taking it off and putting it back on again... over and over and over. It's cute until he sees a lid at the grocery store and shrieks until he gets his hands on it:)
So one random pizza weekend, I asked Cody to get the pizza out of the oven and slice it. I came back to the kitchen to find the table set with two plates... and a slice of pizza on each plate. Yep...
...and that's how we roll.












5 comments:
Cute pictures! Paul started laughing when he saw the pizza. Jaden is so adorable! We really need to get together again! Miss you guys.
That's my kind of pizza slice haha. What a fun day with Cody out of school!
What fun you have been having! I can't even begin to say how happy I am that you got to go to my favorite restaurant. The Creation Cafe is so GOOOOOOOD!
Oh Cams. . . there is so much to comment on. Wow, I think you are amazing! It looks like lot's of fun! Isn't the first year a celebration just to know that you made it!?! You more than made it dear. What an adorable boy!!! (p.s. I'm still laughing over the pizza slices).
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE AND ESPECIALLY SEEING ALL THE ADORABLE THINGS THAT JADEN IS UP TO:)WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment