We went shopping for Jaden's birthday party and thought we'd try these babies on for size. He seemed to not mind too much;)
I usually shop at Kroger, but those who know me well, know I LOVE the Marsh off 135 (for many reasons). Here's one reason...
Coolest shopping carts ever! Jaden goes nuts over these. I guess it's nice to be the driver every once in a while!:) Marsh also has "mommy" parking spots. They're close to the front and right next to the shopping cart drop offs. Genius!
Yay for Sam's Club runs! About once or twice a month, Cody and I do a "Sam's Club run." Everything in the store is over sized so it's nice to have the two of us to tackle the massiveness of it all:) Did you know they sell oversize camping chairs, too???
You can tell from the pics that our little guy isn't used to watching T.V. Every now and then, we'll pop in the Baby Einstein's "Baby Mozart" and Jaden gets so, so snuggly. I think he's just a little nervous and needs the extra reassurances. It's adorable! The puppets used to be his least favorite part... he'd whimper every time! He doesn't mind them so much anymore:)
:trying out some new stuff at the park:
Ever heard of King David Dogs? It's an Indy original and is so, so good! Who ever thought a hot dog could be so tasty! Though the dogs were great, my favorite part was the chocolate chip cookie! Thickest cookie I've ever eaten. Loved every bite.
This is our first attempt at camping with the J-man. Can't say it was entirely legit, considering we didn't spend the night! We hung out for a couple hours past sunset though, and Jaden did great. He was as happy as can be just chillin' in the tot spot camping chair.
Well there you have it. A mobile upload version of our latest news!







8 comments:
oh my word Camille, you are the cutest camper! Seriously you look adorable! Also, have you ever shopped at Meijer? I know it's in Indie and on hip2save people get thee absolute best deals EvER there!
I love Jaden's little camping chair! So cute!
Kroger has those car karts too, did you know? That's why we go there, and Meijer has the best ones with tv's in them, so they're a big hit with Ella! Glad you had fun (kinda) "camping" you need to spend the night with a toddler who's not walking and then you'll see why we didn't go after last year's experience.
I tried those same bday hats on Porter too, so cute! I cant believe Jaden is going to be one! My boys love the carts too and we heart sams club! Good pics just coming from a phone!
I love your posts. Please keep them coming. Looks like you're are having such a great time with your cute little one and cute family:)
I saw that huge chair the other day! I was so excited when I saw it! I want a chair like that... I just want it to be a lounge chair. So when I take over the world I can film all my addresses to the world from that chair... anyway...
I wanna see the thickness of that cookie! I ate a pretty thick cookie in California. It was a mexican cookie. Not my favorite... I'm sure that one tasted a lot better than mine.
I love all y'all!
Awesome! You guys seriously know how to party! I love the fair pictures too. Jaden is such a stud!
K...love these pics!! Jaden looks so cute camping!! Miss you guys so much! Wish I was eating one of those huge cookies while enjoying your company in an oversized camping chair from Sams...lol! love you guys!-linz
Post a Comment