Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*a luau birthday*

My honey is 26 years old today! Happy Birthday babe! To celebrate, we had some friends over last weekend for a Hawaiian luau birthday bash. We had a great time stuffing our faces silly, throwing the football around, doing the limbo, eating delicious cake (compliments of Rachael), playing mafia, and attempting do get the guys to learn the haka. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was too busy enjoying myself!



Our good friend, Preston, was turning 26 that very day so we made it a duo birthday party!
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!

 Today was a jam packed day for both of us, but we were able to enjoy one of Cody's favorite meals for dinner and had ice cream cake for dessert (his all time fave).

Love ya babe!  Happy 26!:)

5 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Luau are so fun. Happy bday Code. Chris could totally teach you the haka too!! Its a total Rugby thing!

Mom Moon said...

Love you, Cody! Looks like Camille took very good care of you. Happy 26th.

She Loves To Make said...

What a fun party!!!!

Andrew said...

Happy Birthday Cody! Looks like a great party! :D

We haven't played mafia for a long while. I think we should next time we all get together.

Brittany said...

Darn it! I think my eyes are closed in that picture. lol. Seriously great party, great food, you guys did an awesome job.