Of course there's plenty of curiosity, mischief, and messes that come with being a toddler!
For example:
"What mom? Just seein' what's up here... "
"No... I didn't find this in the garbage can..."
"Didn't you know? This is the cool way to eat now, Mom."
His stats:
height: 3 feet (36 in.) (off the chart)
weight: 31 lbs. 6 oz. (95%)
head: 52 cm (off the chart)
We love you Jaden. Now, just stop growin' up so fast:)



6 comments:
SO cute! haha i love the video! thank you for poasting a lot lately :) I can't believe how much he's growing up, it's crazy!
Darling...
Though mom, nose and then mouth? Careful with that ;) haha...
Are you using signing time with him? Or just teaching him those few gestures? Love it!
Oh my gosh! He's so freakin' cute! And you're already teaching your son how to pick his nose! Haha! :D Not only pick his nose, but evenly. On both sides.
Oh for cuteness!!!!! Love that boy. You've taught him bunches. Those signs sure help during church, don't you think? I love that he can communicate so well. We've just enjoyed Conference weekend with Kierscha and Breklyn. Those two will love Jaden. Looking forward to the next vacation:) Oh, no, they won't be here at the same time as you . . . bummer. One of these days, they will get together and it will be so fun. The girls are soooooo sweet. Jaden will love them:)
HE is SOOOOO cute. I wish I knew that kid. ONe day, let's get together, live closer and just let our kids know about eachother!!!
Loved seeing him!
Good Job :)
I love this little buddy of mine! I agree, stop growing up so fast!
Post a Comment