Friday, April 22, 2011

a whole lot of random

With my family being scattered all over the country, I've realized I really can't go much longer than a week without updating our blog.  Otherwise, I receive several inquiries about the well-being of our family with settle hints that it's most definitely time to post something:)  So in order to fulfill loving requests from my scattered family, I scanned through some recent pictures and found the following...

cheeeese!

Jaden was either 'riding' the train or just pretending to be the train.  Either way, there was a lot of "choo choo" sounds involved:)
p.s.  He loves to applaud himself after successfully placing his shapes.

I guess there's a first for everything.

In case you didn't know, it has always been a life dream of mine to reach a 3-digit score in bowling.  A week or so ago, that dream was finally fulfilled.  Yes, for my very fist time I scored over 100 points.

Cody and a couple guys rocked it out at the ward talent show.
Jaden thought it was cool to show off some moves on the gymnastic mat.
and ever since the talent show, he is obsessed with rockin' out like Daddy.

Just in case you were unaware, the boy loves balls.

Oh, and he also likes to pick out his own outfits...
...and give dressing himself a good try;)

Jaden loves to be mr. helper... with everything!  It's adorable.

Ever heard of Bub's Burgers?
That, my friends, is called the Big Ugly... 22 oz. of beef (1 lb. after cooked).

Cody's first and last bites.
Yup, he finished the entire burger in one sitting.  You can find his autographed picture hanging proudly on the wall of Bub's.

The Beck's and Merkley's made a great fan base to help cheer Cody on:)

so did Jaden and Clark;)
Clark is one of Jaden's best buds.  We enjoyed watching him.

Here the cuties are playing a lovely duet together.

Oh, and J has taken a liking to my headbands lately.

Just chllin' with his buds;)

Very random, but now you can all feel a little more updated on what's been happening with the Cutlers:)

3 comments:

Mom Moon said...

I L.O.V.E. your updates! Thanks!!!

Marianne said...

Love the sleeping sitting up. That is hilarious! Thanks for the update!

Andrew said...

Wow... I'm pretty sure I couldn't eat that burger... but I'm kind of tempted to find out. But not tempted enough to fly out there. I just don't have the money... unless, I get a job out there! :D