Wednesday, August 17, 2011

: Girls will be girls :

I love my gal pals.  They are one of the reasons I call Indiana 'home.'  We see each other all the time, and sometimes it just gets plain goofy.


Like when we try to re-create awkward family photos...

and more awkward family photos...

They are simply the best, and have been like family to me while my own is hundreds of miles away.

and just because...
We thought it would be fun to have a girls-only weekend getaway.

So we drove up north and spent a couple days downtown.

Pedicures, manicures, facials... take your pick!
Cranberry juice in the relaxation room?  Yes please.

:dinner at Champs:
(with a follow-up at Cold Stone)

:us crazies at the hotel:

It was fun celebrating Rachael's birthday, too!  She was cute to strut her gifts for us:)

:shopped 'til we dropped... literally:


 Our awesome husband's joined us for sushi to finish up the weekend:)
Seriously a blast of a get-away.

Love 'em.

4 comments:

Mom Moon said...

Wow . . . great times, great memories.

Jessica Leigh said...

How fun! This makes me miss you insanely though... Haha... maybe one day I'll be married and we'll live somewhat close by and have the chance to relive our crazy days! Love you! :)

Moon family said...

Ok, I loved going through your blog! Girlfriends are a must and it looks like you have some hilarious ones! :) You guys are the ultimate travelers too. I love seeing all the cool places you go! Loved the 4th of July pictures too. You guys are awesome and we adore your family! ;)

Brittany said...

We. Are. So. Cool.