Kimber did the cutest little photo shoot of Jaden before the close of the summer. Well, maybe not so little since we had tons and tons of darling pictures to choose from. Thanks Kimber! We're in love with them.
You guys are such a darling family! You all look so good! I adore the one of you and Cody kissing and Jaden has his hands on his face! I love you guys!
9 comments:
Haha... too cute! I love how Jaden is posed in the kissing pictures... I literally started laughing! Love you guys!
Doesn't get any cuter than that! He is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see you guys!
She did a great job! I LOVE the one of you and Cody kissing with Jaden putting his hands on his cheeks behind ya guys.
these are beautiful photos!
What a studmuffin! Outfits so cute, backgrounds so western. Love it all. Inspires me to take pics someday
I miss Jaden!!! He is so CUTE!!
Super cute!
Those are so cute! My favorite has to be when your kissing and Jaden is just like, "Oh gosh. Get a room."
You guys are such a darling family! You all look so good! I adore the one of you and Cody kissing and Jaden has his hands on his face! I love you guys!
Post a Comment