Cody happened to mention we were celebrating 5 years of marriage to the hotel staff.
They outdid themselves and upgraded us to a two-level suite... seriously cool.
They dropped by some chocolate-covered strawberries and wine as well.
Ha, at least we got to enjoy the delicious strawberries!:)
The breakfast buffet was to. die. for.
While shopping, we stopped by Brookstone (probably one too many times) to enjoy the luxury of full-body, neck, head, and foot massages.
So fun to celebrate the best 5 years of my life with this wonderful guy of mine.
Thank you to our friends, the Becks, for watching our little man:)
We ended the break with some St. Patrick's Day fun and treats.
Spring has definitely sprung here in Indiana:)






2 comments:
Glad you guys were able to get some time away before Brielle gets here, you know it'll be a while before you'll get to again. I've gotta say this, you are so small, I don't believe you that you've gained more than with Jaden. That shirt you're wearing with the messagers on... yeah, I couldn't wear it past 6-7 months preggers. You look amazing!
The hotel you stayed in looks amazing, and I agree with Jamie!
Post a Comment