Sunday, May 13, 2012

:brand new:

Kimber did a mini newborn shoot of Baby Bri before heading to New Jersery.  We are in love with these photos!  Brielle was less than 24 hours old... brand spankin' new.  Thanks so much, Kimber!




 






10 comments:

Kelly Family said...

Love these!! The picture of Cody and Brielle melts my heart. I love the bond fathers have with their little girls

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE!!

Scott and Jamie said...

So adorable! Were these taken in the hospital???

Brittany said...

that kimber....she is so handy to have around! great pics

Marianne said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Andrew said...

I'm with Marianne, absolutely beautiful. Thanks to Kimber and to you for posting:)

Andrew said...

How come my commment came up as if it was Andrew? Yikes! Anyway, this is Mom and Andrew's comment is what I said. I sent you a little something for Mothers day and received a notice yesterday that it was out of stock and so I will track it down and you'll receive an even more belated Mothers Day little something. Of all the Mothers Days to celebrate what a year to remember!!!

Moon family said...

Great pictures! You guys are such cute parents and make beautiful babies. :)

laceymerkley said...

Awe, these pics are soo cute!

Andrew said...

Aww! Wook at dat widdle bundle of cuteness!