Wednesday, May 16, 2012

reasons to celebrate

These two little cuties are the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day.  Love them to pieces.


gotta love chocolates and flowers too:)

and this man is the reason I get to celebrate 5 happy years of marriage

happy anniversary:)
(thanks mom c. for watching the kiddos for our quick night out)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Happy mother's day chicca! So proud of my little sis! Look what you've accomplished in a short five years!!! Those kiddos are SO DANG CUTE! And you and Cody are such a darling couple. Happy 5!

p.s. you should check out my blog...wink wink...you're welcome.

Andrew said...

I second everything Marianne just said. Love the pics. Thanks so much
!

Brittany said...

May anniversaries all over the place! Happy Anniversary:)

Andrew said...

Okay, so that first comment I'm pretty sure was not me...

Who went to the Cheesecake Factory and didn't order Cheesecake?! Heresy!

Oh, and you guys rock. Love the pics! :D