This little beauty is 5 months old!
This little one is all about going with the flow. She loves her routine, but adapts quickly when we mix things up. I love her laid back, sweet temperament. She's just happy to watch and observe, but is instant smiles when you give her any amount of attention. She's just adorable! When she gets bored, she has started to squawk... and squawk loud! She's got some strong vocals chords when she wants to use them:)
(she loves to snuggle up with her little bug during tummy time)
Brielle is getting CHUNKY. Love those little rolly thighs of hers.
unofficial stats:
16 1/2 lbs.
27 in.
She rolled over for her first time and popped out a couple teeth too:)
(you can kind of see them in the right pic)
She's also gained a greater appreciation for the written word ;)
[Jaden wanted to be sure she could see the pictures as he read to her]
Brielle is looking more and more like her brother. Going through her pictures reminded me so much of Jaden!
For instance...
b - j
j - b
b - j
j - b
j - b
b - j
Happy 5 months sweet girl!









6 comments:
love the jaden verse brielle pics! holy cow they are looking crazy similar! i totally didn't used to think so but now it's totally there!
Wow, she is getting big, love the chunks. It's fun to see the comparing pictures of your two babes. I see the similarities, but she is way more feminine, so pretty. Miss you guys like crazy!
i love the smiley ones. She smiles with her whole face!
Love seeing the comparisons of Brielle and Jaden. So adorable.
I would love to compare Brielle's pictures with you at the same age. I think she is looking more and more like you only a chubby version since you didn't have any that I can remember. No matter she is cute as a bug as is Jaden:)
Oh wow!!! I cannot believe the resemblance!? You must have a perfect "cookie cutter"...love this!!! Thank you for sharing. Such beautiful sweethearts!
Post a Comment