Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bri at 4 months

Our little lady is now 4 months old!


Words that describe Brielle:
content
social
easy going
lovable
happy


This girl is such a chill baby and makes life easy on us.  If she has a need, she'll definitely let you know, but is oh so patient in the meantime.  We just love her to pieces!


weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz. (75%)
height: 26 1/4 in. (95%)
clothes: 6 month
diaper: size 2

(love all her little faces)

She's grasping toys, her toes, and anything else within reach... even her daddy's chin.

[ oh, and sometimes outfits get turned around when daddy is doing the dressing... check out upper-left photo ;) ]

We all can't get enough of little Bri...
especially her big brother.

He reads to, sings to, plays with, holds, snuggles, kisses and adores his baby sister.

[ found evidence of Jaden sharing his toys too... check out upper-right photo ]

Now stop growing up so fast baby girl.  Love you.

4 comments:

Mom Moon said...

We are so happy we were able to get to know darling Brielle. She is so sweet! Jaden is great. Love your kiddies:)

Laura said...

Awww, man! She's too big! I haven't held her in so long. I know we keep saying this, but let's get together. Soon!

Scott and Jamie said...

Love all the pics of her, and love that she is wearing a different bow in each one! I bet you're having so much fun dressing her up! Isn't it fun to have a real life doll to dress up now? :) Love her in the blue zebra dress I got her! Miss you guys so much!

Mom Moon said...

I think the zebra dress is stunning. So gorgeous! Brielle is a beauty, too!!!