Monday, February 18, 2013

*baby, oh baby*

We are about to hit a major baby boom on the south side of Indy my friends.  Since Jaden was born, we have seen a small handful of babies join our ward.  We're not a student ward at all, so totally understandable:)  But oh baby, since the time Brielle was born we've had (or will have) just shy of 10 new babies.  Seriously fun!  And with babies, comes baby showers!  Lucky me, I got to help plan a few showers:)  It was a lot of fun seeing everything come together, and celebrate these awesome ladies who are some of my dearest friends.

We celebrated Lacey & Baby Kallie with a "feather her nest" theme.


Rachael and Baby Matai's baby boy shower:


top right pic: 6 cute prego ladies :)

 Brittany and her baby girl-to-be shower: 
"little girls & pink hearts" theme




Congrats ladies!

6 comments:

Kimber said...

woah, camille! you truly do help plan some really legit showers with such great detail in the decorations and the FOOD! some of the desserts i'm looking at and I'm thinking "did they buy those?! no, someone made them I think!" so dang!

not going to lie, i helped put on 2 showers in the fall for some friends in Lincoln and I was thinking "well Camille would probably do some way awesome stuff...but I think we're going to keep this low key, ha, because I'm pregnant and tired" maybe one day I can actually pick up some tips from ya!!!

Kimber said...

woah, camille! you truly do help plan some really legit showers with such great detail in the decorations and the FOOD! some of the desserts i'm looking at and I'm thinking "did they buy those?! no, someone made them I think!" so dang!

not going to lie, i helped put on 2 showers in the fall for some friends in Lincoln and I was thinking "well Camille would probably do some way awesome stuff...but I think we're going to keep this low key, ha, because I'm pregnant and tired" maybe one day I can actually pick up some tips from ya!!!

Brittany said...

All of the baby showers were great, but I think mine was the best. ;) Thanks again for an awesome shower!!

Brittany said...

p.s. I've become terrible at blogging and just may steal your photo collages from my shower for my blog, because maybe, just maybe, that will motivate me to blog about it. :)

Mom Moon said...

Are you sure this isn't Better Homes and Gardens magazine? What an outstanding bunch of showers. Great reasons to celebrate. Congrats to your friends! What do you all put in the punch at your parties??? jk
Love you lots!

laceymerkley said...

You throw such amazing showers--what are we going to do without you? You're the best!

(Can you email me the pics I'm in from B Wade's shower? Those are really cute)