Monday, January 20, 2014

s.n.o.w.

We have had A LOT of snow here in the midwest this winter and there's probably more coming too. 
Of course, we had to take full advantage of that white fluffiness.

 I've always been impressed with Cody's snow creations, and this year he did not disappoint.  He and Jaden were out all afternoon building this snow fort with chimney and all.  Jaden loved it and would take breaks by lounging inside while Cody built up the snow around him.

We made some snow ice cream.  It actually turned out pretty good.  Even better blended up with oreos and whip cream:)
And no snow storm would be complete without some sledding, hot cocoa, and warm cinnamon rolls.
Something about being snowed in makes you want to bake.  These guys were monster rolls and SO yumo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille! I am in Louisville! How close am I to you? I saw a map the other day and it wasn't too far. Unfortunately, we are leaving today, but if O ever come back, we need to catch up! Nikki N

Mom Moon said...

Wow, snow city. Enjoy the igloo, but watch out when it starts to melt so that there isn't a dangerous cave in. Such a cute family!!!!

Mom Moon said...

Sorry, I listen to the news too much and hear the out of the ordinary experiences too often. I love seeing the creativity and how much fun you have with your cutie pies:)
Thanks for sharing the joy!