I felt so spoiled when showered with gifts and celebration in honor of Baby Boy Cutler!
I can NOT believe his due date is 3 weeks away... 3 weeks!!!
It seriously goes by faster and faster with each kid. We can't wait to meet our little man.
Brittany hosted and decorated everything so cute.
These pom poms were adorable! I totally would have snagged them to hang in the nursery if we weren't moving! Love the colors.
opening presents!
Love these darling hats Laura made
Go Pacers & Colts! :)
super cute outfits are a must :)
and this blanket from Rachael!!!
(navy with bikes/orange chevron on reverse side...LOVE!)
love these girls so much!
I can't even think about moving away... :(
they are seriously family to us, and we will miss them terribly!
Thanks for a great party girls!
3 comments:
Yay for babies! Can't believe so many of you will be moving away so soon. Don't go! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
What a party! You have such great friends. I'm so glad they take such good care of you since I'm not there to throw you a shower. :)
YES, you will miss those girls like crazy, as I do. I am so excited for you to have another boy and have a crazy filled house like me with 1 girl and two boys! Miss you, we gotta catch up soon.
Post a Comment