For 10 days, I got to be a momma to 4 littles (ages 4, 2, 1, and 2 months).
Naturally, it was busy and exhausting, but for 10 days I got to know this cute nephew of mine oh so well.
The cousins had a lot of fun together, and we got a taste of what life will look like when we decide to add one more to the bunch:)
Before Kimber joined her family in Hawaii, we had a little outing to the splash pad.
So glad she and Casey got some time away before welcoming 2 more little guys to the fam:)
(twin boys due in November!)
3x a day these two sat side by side munching away
they didn't always get along, but when they did it was glorious:)
play dough time
twinners!
stories before heading up to bed
baking!
so glad Karlee came down to visit. an extra set of hands makes such a difference!
walking
churching
pancaking (went a little extreme on the sprinkles with the leftover batter;)
driving
doctoring (max fell from a kitchen chair and J was quick to make him all better)
splash padding
more walking
who says a double can't become a triple?
parking
dancing
pooling
swimming
safety 1st was Brielle's motto
the more flotation devices the better:)
pink makes this girl happy:)
bed timing
more splashing
popsicling
It was a week of crazy wild fun!
Love that Maximus boy. Our family felt so small being back to just the five of us.




































2 comments:
Aww you're so sweet :) seriously you could claim that boy as one of your own and no one would ever question it, he literally looks like one of the siblings. Looking at all those activities made me tired, I can't imagine doing all that with those 4. I kid you not you ARE supermom. Hopefully we'll never die so you'll never experience that again haha.
You guys were the absolute best aunt and uncle and family for Maxson. Now when we look through picture books of family he points straight to your faces when I ask who's who, he definitely prefers your guy's picture over other family members ha
Camille you are a rock star! I sure miss those kids of yours! You're a an amazing mom!
Post a Comment