Monday, August 11, 2008

Tribute to Pointe Pest Control

This summer has been challenging but so rewarding. Selling all summer is quite the experience! We've had successes and some rough days along the way. Cody and I had so much going on this year with the DAT, dental school stuff, and more dental school stuff! It's kept us super busy, but we were still able to enjoy all the joys of selling pest control!:) Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what we've been doing out here in Ohio for the past 3 months!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow! That is so cool! So did Cody and Zach have a rivalry or something? I'm so happy your comin' home soon! Not only that but we can see eachother a bunch more since we're gonna live not so far away! Yay! :D

malibumoons said...

that looks like a way fun job. I guess any job can be fun if you work with cool people. I think it's really special that you and Cody got to work together. There's somehting about workin together. You grow in a different way. Are you going to be at the reunion next week?

Cody and Camille said...

Heck yeah we'll be there! I heard you and Kierscha are coming too! Yeah!:) It's going to be a total par-tay!!!