Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The 'Mozart' of the Moon Fam

Last Friday we went to my little brother's concert. Andrew totally rocked it! He really is becoming quite the musician; we were thoroughly impressed! We definitely have some talented choirs here at USU. There was a huge variety of music, instruments, solos, etc. We loved it! My parents came up from Centerville as well, which is always a treat. Way to go Drew!

7 comments:

Mom Moon said...

Thanks for sharing the memory. I like how you called Andrew the "Mozart of the Moon Family". That's a good title for him. The concert was great DrewPup. Thanks!

Moon family said...

Way cute pics! I loved the updates from both posts. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. It was great seeing you both on Sunday too!

Unknown said...

Good luck Andrew in your musical endeavors. Last time I heard you sing you did a really awesome job.

malibumoons said...

That's cool you guys went. I bet it's fun living up there with Andrew. You guys always look so hot in your pictures! Nice lookin couple you are!

Mom Moon said...

Hey, Cody, aren't you glad we held out for a great picture of you and Camille. Tee-hee! :)

Andrew said...

Thanks guys! I am so glad you guys could come to it!

Andrew said...

And thanks Amara! :D