Thursday, April 30, 2009

Boy Boy Boy

Yesterday we had an ultrasound appointment to find out if we are expecting a son or daughter, and it turns out we're having a BOY!!! We are SOOOO thrilled! I was in complete shock when we first found out because I had convinced myself it was a girl. I just kept laughing at myself and asking, "are you sure? Are you sure you're sure?" We are so happy to be having a boy though! I never wanted one over the other, I was just going off my "motherly instinct" and boy, was I wrong! This little one is growing so fast and it's still hard to believe we're going to be parents in just 5 months! What an incredible responsibility, blessing, and joy it will be. He may even arrive early because the ultrasound indicated the due date was September 24th (rather than October 2nd), but it's not always accurate so we'll just go with whenever he's ready!:) Who knows, maybe he and his daddy will share a birthday on the 28th of September! I just can't even describe how happy and surreal this whole experience is. Simply put, we are STOKED!

P.S. We refrained from posting the "it really is a boy" shot to preserve our little one's privacy. Tee hee:)

15 comments:

Dan and Tara said...

Congrats Camille!! How exciting! Boys are so precious! You are so lucky! I want all boys! Keep posting updates! I love hearing how you are doing!

Mom Moon said...

You're keeping tradition with Christine, Keith, and Marianne having a boy first. Nathan is the only one to break the pattern. The other pattern in that we will now have an even amount of boys and girls. How cool is that? Boys are great! (So are girls.)
What wonderful times are instore for you.

Cody and Camille said...

To Mom: Dad and I figured out last night that you have always had an even amount of boys and girls with the exception of when there is one more than the other because the other is waiting to be born! (Not to mention a similar pattern occured with your own kids too!) Amazing. In order of appearance...

Austin
Asa

McCoy
Parker

Kierscha
Logan

Madsen
Mailey

Jordynn
Baby Boy Cutler

Now, how cool is that?!?:)

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news! Maybe your baby and Kyla and Paul's girl will hook up 20 some odd years from now! :)
Hope that graduation goes well too!

Jessica Leigh said...

Oh my . . . I still can't believe little Milly is going to be a Mommy -- I need to work on catching up ;) I love you guys! Boy's are fabulous -- and really about all I know (I even babysat almost exclusively boys . . . hmm . . .)

SO EXCITING!!! (And SO YOU to put that last comment, haha0

Loves!

Green River High School said...

Congrats you guys!!! Not like it's in any of our control, But we hope we have a boy first too!! (NO, we're NOT pregnant!!) Haha.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I had a feeling it was a boy!! Wow September 24th that sooner than you think. How exciting Trey will have a boy cousin!! YAH!

Korey and Lindsey said...

A boy how fun and exciting I remember when I found out our first was a boy I was so excited.You two are so lucky babies are the best and bring so many blessings. O and I did get your e-mail address for our blog thank you

Moon family said...

That was nice of you to keep the "boy shot" private. I was looking at the pictures thinking, "I don't see how they can tell from these shots, are they sure it's a boy?!" I was pretty convinced it would be a girl too but from your grandkids configuration above, we should have known it would be a boy! I loved talking to you the day of and we are totally stoked as well! CONGRATULATIONS!

malibumoons said...

sweet! I would freak if I had a boy first. DO you guys have any names that you like?
I am surprised that you already know for sure this early. It sounds like you are just like four months along? That is so exciting!

She Loves To Make said...

Congratulations! I bet it is so nice to know what you are having! Now you can start buying all of those cute little baby outfits!

The Nances said...

Congratulations! You two will have such a cute little boy! I will defiantly be watching for pictures, because I am now watching your blog, maybe I will get one of my own...maybe.

The one I am on right now is a family blog.

Mom Moon said...

I think Jessica will have a whole bunch of girls at some point to balance all of the boys in her life. By the way, congrats on your graduation, Jessica!

I think it is so cool how you figured out that we have been balanced all the way through on our grandchildren. I knew we were on our own children, but how neat is that on the grandkids, too! Leave it to the accountants to figure it out:)

Mom Moon said...

Also, I like the new combo of pictures at the top of your blog.

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

Congrats! Awesome! I love it! I can just see it now!