A couple weeks ago my sister, Marianne, hosted a baby shower for me and our little boy. We had all the Moons come including the boys! It was such a blast! We had a super yummy lunch, played baby charades, ate a delicious cake, and then opened presents! Thanks so much to the Moon family for making it so special!:)



We will forever be known as "the 3 little ones"

Mamma Moon
This clip is a little long, but it was hard to leave anything out! It was just too funny. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Kiersch and I watched the whole thing and seriously laughed. Even Grandma was into it. Loved it, it was so fun to see everyone and hear everyones voice. We miss you.
I can't believe you put all that on your blog. I watched the whole and laughed all again! What a dang fun day. Thanks for having a baby Cams!
I can't believe I just went through this event again. Too much fun! Thanks for making the effort to record it and then put it on your blog. I didn't even realize you were recording that day. I think I was enjoying watching the grandchildren (and my children!) way too much.
As these times together will be more and more rare, this really is quite precious being together.
AMAZING charades game. Pretty funny!!! I especially liked the boppy pillow (I knew what it was). --Austin
Nice acting out Andrew. Camille, I liked your face when you opened the presents. ;) -- Asa
I love the thing that you did. I remember when you played with me at Grandma Moon's house. I want to play with you again. --McCoy
Cams, this was the nicest gift of all! Thank YOU SO MUCH for recording the shower and posting it on the blog. I feel like I was there! We watched the whole thing and laughed right along with you. What a treat for me and all of the kids. Bless you girl. What a treat!!! --Christine
Post a Comment