Monday, January 11, 2010

Photo Shoot

As previously mentioned... my sister-in-law is an outstanding photographer and we couldn't resist having her take a few shots of little Jaden while we were visiting over Christmas.  Thanks so much, Jen!  










Be sure to check out her photography blog!

11 comments:

Kimber said...

he's so happy in all the pics! yay jaden!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Jaden looks like you! He has changed so much from his newborns! What a handsome boy you have. I love the family pics they are adorable.

Also, we do not really have a spring break but we get the beginning of April off which is Easter but Chris has a Rugby game in St. Louis one of those days. We really want to get together but its just trying to get our schedules to match up. How long do you get for summer break? We get a month off starting in June. Anyways we have to find time to get together for sure!

Love and miss you guys!
Ker

Tarisa said...

You have such a cute little family Camille! I hope all is going great!

Moon family said...

You are too nice! I loved doing it! I'm glad you got everything ok. He is such a cutie! Love you guys!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Camille! You cut your hair it looks so good on you! You all look so cute in those pictures too! However, I'm sad that we didn't get together over the break :-( we got settler's of catan for Christmas and thought of you guys! Hope you're doing good! Little Jaden is getting so big, he's a doll!

Marianne said...

Love the pictures and the new blog background! Jaden really is such a handsome little tike. Can't wait to meet him in person!!! Love you guys and had fun chatting tonight!

Green River High School said...

WOW! Jayden is so photogenic already!!! I love his pictures. Camille - is your sis in Utah? She does wonderful work! If so, I'll have to keep her in mind for next family photos!
Hope Cody is doing well in school and you guys are having a great 2010 so far!

Jessica Leigh said...

All those BLUE eyes! Such a great little family :) You all look fantastic (though what else is new?) Love you all!

Mom Moon said...

Love the pictures. GREAT JOB, JEN!
Thanks for putting them on the blog, Camille. You are such a darling family. Jaden is such a handsome cutie pie and we love him and you and Cody. Have a great day!

Tara and Brigham said...

Camille! He is beautiful, congratulations! I just barely found everyone's blogs, so I'm very excited, haha. We need to all get together sometime!

She Loves To Make said...

Such great pictures! I love that first one--it needs to be framed!