Saturday, January 30, 2010

I love him.

I love his giggle.
I love his big, cheesy grin.
I love his big blue eyes.
I love the way he babbles to me and his toys.
I love how everything is a chew toy to him.
I love the little bubbles he makes.
I love the way he shoots his arms up in a big stretch the moment I unswaddle him. 
I love his chubby cheeks, I could kiss them all day.
I love it when he sticks his little tongue out.
I love the way he just looks at me during his feedings.
I love how he makes "hushed" babbles after I whisper "I love you."
I love how his hands explore mine.
I love how he loves his bath time just like his Daddy.
I love hearing him talk himself to sleep.
I love the way he snuggles up to me after nap time.

I love this sweet boy of mine.

story time

exploring the world of scruff


this one is for you Mar (look what great fashion sense she has!)

7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Love that cheesy grin...Trey and Port enjoy story time too! I see your reading baby wise, it was a life savor with Trey and with Port it seems to be working well but the day time Naps are horrible!! LOL, hopefully they get better. I am reading healthy sleep habits happy child..its a good one too! Anyways love your little Jay Man he is such a doll!

Brittany said...

Such a cutie! I sure hope he feels better soon, poor baby. :(

{ Marianne } said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of Jaden playing with Cody's face. He looks so much like you in that one Cams! Love his outfit too. What a little stud muffin.

Mom Moon said...

Dad and I are crazy about how adorable Jaden is! Love, love the pictures. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Cody reading to Jaden and Jaden holding the stuffed animal. Frame it!

Amanda said...

Being a mom rocks! I love his cute smile.

Andrew said...

Oh cute! I can't wait to meet him!