So it's been snowing
a lot. In fact, it's been snowing so much that our car has gotten stuck at the end of our driveway three times this past week! Cody was out shoveling, and I thought he could probably use some help. So I bundled up, grabbed the baby monitor and a shovel, and headed out. Well one snowball led to another snowball, and I ended up looking like this:
So much for helping out!;)
5 comments:
You can get him back... Paybacks are 2x worse!!! PS- Utah has seriously NO snow. I'm a little worried for the summer. Everything out East is just covered. Weird.
Oops, does Cody think you will try to help again? I guess the snowball fight was just too tempting. I'm sure you had a ton of fun with this.
You guys are so funny! BTW did you know that Stephen Covey is going to play a major role in the USU Business School? That brings in a lot of clout and experience. Even at 77 he is going strong. Having taken classes from him and knowing what a well-principled person he is, I'm pretty excited to have a former BYU professor lend support to USU. Go Aggies!
You're HILARIOUS Cams! Thanks for sharing your silliness!
You spoil me with your blogs. I hope you have another soon:) I really look forward to them.
Post a Comment