Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Six Month Photos

I am so excited about Jaden's 6 month photo shoot (taken at 7 months).  As always, Dawn did a great job!  We just couldn't narrow them down, so we have A LOT of pictures this time around.  Enjoy!:)

14 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

So cute! I love your hair in these photos!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I love the one of you guys kissing and Jadens making a face like "come on mom and dad do you have to!" LOL!

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

SUCH A CUTIE! I want to cuddle him and kiss those little cheeks! I miss you guys! Will you be in Utah at all this summer?

Kimber said...

love love love them!!!!!

Nikki said...

He's so cute! I can't believe he already has teeth. Ty has nothin'. :)

Mom Moon said...

You can never do too many pictures of Jaden as far as I'm concerned. Oh, sooooooooooooo adorable. The outfit and the basket . . . way cute! Actually, everything is way cute!

Scott and Jamie said...

They turned out good! Of course they would, they always do. I LOVE Jaden's big mouth smile. Love him in all the blue to match his big blue eyes.

Tara and Brigham said...

camille! He is so photogenic!!! That's pretty impressive for his age, haha. Cute pix, and as always, you look beautiful!

Dennis and Kristin Gillespie said...

These pictures of Jaden are so precious! I love his cute smile.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! He doesn't seem too fond of you in the last one ;)

Andrew said...

I think we have a model in the making! ;P Can't wait to see you guys!

Christine said...

I am digg'n the flower Camille....oh-so-cute!!! Jaden is a gem. I love his big blue, drop dead gorgeous eyes. Thank you for posting these!!!

xoxo

malibumoons said...

o my gollygosh. so stinkin cute! He is getting big and loosing lots of baby fat. His face looks so much thinner. You looks AWESOME!!! Camille, you are so pretty.

Moon family said...

Those turned out so cute! I love the forest and the picnic feel. You guys are such a beautiful family!