So this is us at one of the yummiest pizza joints ever! They also have these scrumptious meat balls served on their own little platter. Random, but soooo good! (It's called Geraci's, I believe?)
Then it was on to Historic Kirtland. Very cool and interesting. Loved it!
:more of Kirtland:
Walked the grounds of Kirtland Temple
Delicious east coast custard. This was also Jaden's first taste of ice cream! I don't think he expected it to be so cold!:)
Kyla and I stayed up late chatting and chatting. This is how much the boys loved the conversation;)
These two are the cutest! Pretty sure they are destined for eachother!:)
so in love... :-)
Thanks so much for letting us come!








6 comments:
Thanks again for coming! We had such a great time with you!
I remember Austin crying after his first taste of ice cream... How did Jaden handle it?
Are those cookies in place of checkers?! That is awesome! Now I wanna do that. (Of course they could just be normal pieces and my diet is playing tricks on my eyes...)
Did you know that Jack and Diana Dellastatious are in Ohio? Love all the pics and knowing what you've been up to:)
Ur hair is getting so long Camille! I love the outfit Jaden is wearing in the last set of pics! We all need to get together soon! It feels like we don't all see/hang out hardly anymore! Stinkin' summer threw us all off our groove!
You guys are some seriously travelers! You AMAZE me! I'm such a homebody...i know...boring! Love how you are so good at taking photos of everything! I wish I was as good at getting the camera and snapping away. Love ya girl and miss you always!
I can't believe how much you guys have been traveling! It's fun to be so adventurous but it also makes you appreciate home, I think. Looks like you are having tons of fun!
Post a Comment