Jaden loved going to the zoo, and so did I:) Beautiful day, great company, loads of fun.
I guess J-man was not up for posing for the camera in these ones... esp. the second shot!;)
Jaden's eyes started watering after I smothered him in sunscreen... poor guy! So he strutted the shades in order to not aggravate them any further:)
First, we checked out these guys:
Then it was on to the walrus. I love the looks on the boys' faces!
lions, tigers, and bears... (among other things)
The dolphin show was my favorite part, but probably Jaden's least
favorite. The jam packed bleachers made it impossible for him to
wiggle, at all!
He sure loved checking out every other animal in the place though! So many things to see like...
COWS! (for some reason I found it a little random for an exotic zoo)
That Swiss cow would be even more shaggy if someone hadn't given him that lovely haircut. I love how the baby calf looks just like his momma!
:Liam and Jaden having some lunch:
Jaden and me with the elephants. The last one was taken about 10 seconds before he zonked out. The zoo can be so exhausting for a little tyke!
Thanks Kristin and Dawn for a fun day at the zoo!











7 comments:
ok i love this! looks like way funnnnnn!!!!! jaden is so funny i swear! those teo boys' faces while looking at the animals is priceless!
How fun! You look GREAT Camille!
Oh, so cute. I loved the expressions on the boys faces, too. You can imagine what they're thinking . . . "And just where did this scarey dude of a walrus come from and can he get out of that glass thing he's in?" "It's a good thing Mom's close by or I would be in a total panic at the moment." "Does Mom think showing me a monster is fun? Oh, well, I guess I'll go along with it." "I wish I could talk, boy would I have a bunch to tell Dad when he comes home from school today." "Dad would never believe what Mom and I did while he was gone today." :)
You never know exactly what they're thinking, but aren't those little ones just too, too adorable!
Mom, that is too cute! It sounds like a monologue from a child's storybook! Love it!
Wow! That sounds like fun! It's been so long since I've been to the zoo! I always loved the bat cave except for the fact that the most putrid smell that has entered my nose permeates the entire place!
I've never seen dolphins! Hopefully, one day I will! (fingers crossed!)
Ur most welcome! We enjoyed seeing you guys for the day! We'll have to get together again soon! Love the pics!
You must have an awesome camera, those pictures are so clear. Of course all the subjects are cute too. They all look geat!
Post a Comment