Monday, October 4, 2010

It happened.

Yes, it really happened.  Our baby is now one year old!  Jaden had his 1st birthday on Saturday and let's just say it was such an awesome day!  We played hard, and partied even harder.  Of course, we will post the details soon:)

We made a video of Jaden's first year to play at his birthday party and to have as a keepsake.  I love it and get teary every time I watch it:(  Being that it is two hours long (despite all the cutting and deleting we had to do), we thought it best not to post it:)  However, I have taken little bits and pieces to share with our blogging family and friends.  The first clip includes the pregnancy, birth, and a few videos from 0-3 months.  The second clip is just some of the videos from 2-7 months.





Happy Birthday to our little man!:)  Love you forever.

7 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

So cute, love the videos. Didn't watch all of it, because sure I saw most of it at the party. But how what a great keepsake of your first born!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Those we fun to watch!! Loved the music and everything! Happy Bday Jaders!!

She Loves To Make said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has already been a year. You blink and time just flies by! Cute videos!

Mom Moon said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I love Jaden. Thanks for the memories and to actually see Jaden and you in the hospital. He a sooooooooooooo precious!

I especially like the part when Cody and Jaden are talking the same language.

Laura said...

Very cute. Loved seeing him as a newborn. They're so precious and tiny! Thanks for sharing.

Brittany said...

So cute! I loved that you played the video during his party. Great idea!

Jessica Leigh said...

Cutie...

Thanks for sharing! Love you all! :)