My son is hilarious (at least to me he is), and has me laughing every day.
For instance...
He likes to brush his hair... especially while mom's getting ready for the day. During such a time, he found a lint roller thing in our closet and used it for his brush that day. Mom's bathroom mirror was out of reach so he used this one around the corner.
He's figured out that keys and diaper bag mean it's time to go out! So he found some keys and used this little pillow as his bag... and tried to go out.
LOVES our closet. He puts on whatever he can find. Our shoes, jewelry, sunglasses, hats, etc.
Can't get enough of under the table and chairs. This is a daily activity. I consider myself lucky that Jaden can most always find something to entertain himself all day long... if necessary that is!:)
We had the picnic table set up in the family room. So Jaden called a meeting for all bears! He spent quite some time sitting them just the way he wanted and giving them each a ball of some sort. Then he sat in front of them and conducted the meeting. I was laughing so hard. This boy has a mind of his own!
After finishing whatever was in the bowl, Jaden insisted that it remain on his head for the rest of his meal.
Jaden still loves to read, and finds the most random places to crack open the books. This one had me crackin' up.

He stepped behind the gate, sat down on the speaker and read away.
One random morning, he thought it would by fun to gather as many pillows he could find and make a dog pile of them:)
Just lounging with his play phone.
What can I say? The boy loves to be part of the action.
:found him like this after his nap:
Jaden is a joy and makes life so fun!









12 comments:
haha is that last one part of his shirt, or blankie?
Haha, I love how each bear also got a ball to play with.
keyute! we miss that little boy! and i see you're changing up your camera angels a lot and i love it!
Oh my goodness that's so cute! I love the teddy bear picnic!
What a smart, adorable little one. Thank you for sharing these wonderful moments with him. We love and miss you guys:)
Cutie Patootie!!!
What cute pictures! Can't wait till we can get MaKendree and Jaden together! Oh, a match made in heaven ;)!
That is hilarious! You are so smart to take pictures of those cute events. It's amazing how quickly those memories you think you'll have forever slip away. He is such a cute boy and growing up so fast!
Brittany, that's his shirt!:)
He is a resourceful little boy. . . Uses what is has and uses his imagination to be creative and copy his parents. Smart kid. Love you all. Happy Valentines! DAD
I think kids just like to have "their spot" so we find random places to read and such. Like under the stairs. Or in the tub. (I used to sleep in there sometimes!) Now I try to find cool nature spots, but they are far more limited than they used to be...
I can't believe how much of a little boy he is now. No baby whatsoever! It looks like you are having a blast with him.
Post a Comment