Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doubling Up

Last weekend, Cody and I doubled up with Casey and Jenn on a date. It was a total blast! We all laughed so hard my abs were sore. We had dinner at Coppermill, miniture golfed, and then had some ice cream at Caspers. Yummy! Cody wasted us all at golf...go figure! I came in last...haha.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Scott and I liked going mini golfing when lived up there. Never been to Coppermill, we were too cheap and always went to blue bird!

Mom Moon said...

Two darling couples. Hmmmmm . . . I dont' know what Casey is thinking with lots of girls probably chasing him, but you and Cody came up with a darling date for him. Excellent taste. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Christine said...

Fun times. Way to GO on dates... Good for you!

Way cute blog BTW...makes me happy : )