Sunday, October 19, 2008

Missionary Reunion

President & Sister JohnsonWe had such a great time at Cody's mission reunion! This was the first reunion we've been to where his mission president was back home. I loved finally getting to meet them and all the missionaries I've heard so much about. Cody has told me millions of mission stories and now I can actually match faces to the stories:) It was super fun. Cody 'mission mom' is such a sweetheart. She even brought wedding gifts for all the married missionaries. I really enjoyed getting to know some of Cody's closest friends.

2 comments:

Mom Moon said...

I found you and Cody in the backrow. How fun to have a group picture. Love that you are having such neat experiences together.
Thanks for sharing!

Cody and Camille said...

Wow, I'm super impressed! You're right Mom...we're on the back row, 3 couples in on the right.