
(Gorgeous day in Logan Canyon...I love the colorful leaves!)
We had such a blast with the Moons a couple weekends ago. They all came up to Logan to enjoy a beautiful Autumn Day and picnic in Logan Canyon. We had tons of food, lots of laughs, and games...of coarse! We even played the good old "Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John" which hasn't been played for years! It was some of the in-laws first time playing and they cracked up so hard seeing how seriously we Moons took it. What can I say? We are TRUE gamers! Cody and I always ALWAYS love spending time with our families. Thanks for making the trek up to see us fam! We love you.

(We presented a scrapbook of the Moon Reunion to Mom and Dad before we headed up the canyon. They loved it! Jen did such an amazing job!:)
Here is a re-cap of the leaf fight I had with Parker. It's true...Parker destroyed me. Watch closely to find out how!


6 comments:
O my heck. i love it~! ALl of it. Thanks for the details on the picnic, I was wondering how that all went. You took great pics of EVERYONE! way good ones too. THe leaf war was hilarious. GO CODY! You should have tackled both boys and tickled em. They got you good Camille! Wish we could have been there.
Ah, good times! That was so fun. We are so glad you guys planned it. We just love Logan and it was a beautiful day. Thanks for entertaining Parker, he loved it!
LOL!!! I love the leaf battle. You are such a great sport Cams. Parker looked like he loved it too (obviously Cody did). Oh, I REALLY loved all the pics that you took at this fun family event. I don't think any post has made me feel more homesick. I love you guys so much!
Hey--cute braids Cams. the smores look really yummy!
I loved the post about Cody...happy birthday bro...you guys really are an AMAZING couple. Thanks for treating my sister like a queen Cody. You rock!
Thanks Christine! I have to give Jen and Keith all the credit for the pictures. I just borrowed them off their photobucket!:)
We had such a great time with you guys! I wished you lived closer to us! You guys are great hosts. What a fun relaxing weekend!
Post a Comment