Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Night of Freshman Boys

Freshman boys are crazy! Haha...okay not too crazy. Last weekend, we had Andrew and his roomies over for dinner, and boy do they got crazy freshmen boy energy! It was awesome having them over. We had a yummy Italian dinner, played lots of Wii, talked tons about wonderful memories in the Moon home, and ended with some chocolately dessert. We really enjoyed having them over and will most likely have them over again later in the year. Thanks for coming over boys!



4 comments:

Mom Moon said...

I'm confused because Andrew was with us this weekend. . . how nice of you to have them over. Is that Wes on the right?

Cody and Camille said...

Yes that is Wes on the right, and this was the weekend prior.

malibumoons said...

It's nice to finally see a pic of Andrew, since I don't htink he uses his blog anymore. How cool of you guys to have them over.

Andrew said...

It was way fun! I'm so glad you had us over! We should definitely do it again sometime!