

I love Autumn, and with the season comes carving pumpkins! This year we carved pumpkins with a bunch of our friends at the Shipley's home. We had a great time and everyone did such a good job on their carvings! Once we finished up on our the jack-o-lanterns, we headed up Providence Canyon and built a HUGE bonfire to roast marshmellows. It was so hot we had to stand 10 feet back just to breath! Our roasting sticks weren't nearly 10 feet long, so Cody found a giant tree branch and twisted a wire hanger around the end to put the marshmellow on. It was stinkin' hilarious! It even started snowing while we were up in the canyon...the first snowfall of the year. I just love this time of year!:)
5 comments:
Ok, I can't keep up with your blog anymore! You are doing awesome keepin' it updated. Looks like you guys are doing some way fun stuff. Your pumpkins did turn out nice! I loved seeing where you live. The s'mores pics are so hilarious and you look cute with the curly braids.
HEY! Love the pumpkin pics. A couple years ago, Nate and I won a contest for pumpkin carving. We wond a DVD. It was really fun. We made our pumpkin look like he puking. THe seeds were all comin out of it's mouth. We were pretty proud of ourselves.
I know what you mean Jen! I can hardly keep up with my own blog! Most of our posts are at least a week or two late. We're still like 5 posts behind!:)
I love all of you posts. Keep it up! So fun to see what you and Cody are up to. I love this time of year a lot, also. You guys are SO CUTE!
Wow those looked like some big pumpkins! Too fun I guess we better get going! Poor Karlee! We hope to get to our pumpkins today!(Tues.) I am excited to see the corn maze. Love you Mom C
Post a Comment