

This weekend was crazy fun! Paul, Kyla, Cody and I partied up Friday night with chili, coloring and Clue. Kyla makes some killer chili and invited us over to indulge. It was so yummy! We then headed over to the stake center for a humanitarian service project. We colored these cute little learning games and others tied fleece blankets. I haven't been this into coloring since the babysitting days! Even Cody and Paul were getting into it! It was tons of fun and turned out super cute. We topped the night off with some Clue. We played by candle light to make it more mysterious. Cody wooped us all!
2 comments:
how fun is that? I find that I really enjoy coloring too. I will color with Kiersch every now and then. I could probably do it for like an hour if Kiersch wouldn't move my hand every other second and tell me to color something else. You guys are lookin way happy and doing the funnest things.
That's cool! You guys are so good at staying involved with the activities and people around you.
Post a Comment