

Hopefully it's not too late to post some of our Halloween festivities! About a week and a half ago, Cody and I doubled up with Casey and Kimber and had sooooo much fun! We attended the Eclipse Banquet and then headed down to Thanksgiving Point for the Cornbelly's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Fest. There was tons of stuff to do! We started off by walking through a haunted lizard thing...we started at the mouth and ended up under his tail! It was way spooky. There were tons of twists and turns and sometimes the walls of the "digestive track" were squished up against you on all sides. I honestly thought we may never find our way out! There were all these scary people in there that kept following us because they could sense my fright. Cody thought it was hilarious, but I was dying! Fortunately, we finally found our way out! We also went through a haunted corn maze, ran around this giant haystack with slides coming off every slide, walked the crazy little hay stack maze where you can only make right turns, jumped on the giant bouncy pillow, etc. What a blast!
6 comments:
What a FUN double date!!!!! Thanks for sharing the joy and fright! You guys are SO HILARIOUS!
How fun... and creepy! We went to Cornbelly's too but stayed in the kids area, of course! I don't mind because I don't like getting scared!
It's never to late to share what you are doing. I am way behind in my blogging. You look so pretty. That place looks like a lot of fun. Glad you got to go, that's a far drive for you guys though, no?
Love the new blog layout! Way cute! See you Wednesday!
What??? I can't believe you didn't stop by for a visit! Your in BIG TROUBLE:) We took Logan in that Lizard thing and suprisingly he didn't cry or freak out! Glad you all had fun!
Wow, it's been forever! Its crazy how fast time flies. Your blog is so cute! I hope you guys are doing great! Married life rocks!!! Take care!
Post a Comment