Sunday, November 23, 2008

Leaves, leaves, and more leaves!

Thursday early morning we awoke to a whistling east wind storm! It continued all morning, and as we were headed out the door to class, we opened our front door to this...

LEAVES & TRASH!!!


When we looked out the window it was like there were no stairs.....it was like a sidewalk of leaves. It didn't take too long to clean up with our landlord, Cody, and I all pitchin' in, but it filled up an entire black garbage can and a half! Crazy!:)

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Definitely crazy! I wish I had seen it!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Long time no see. That is crazy..all those leaves, thats madness. You two are a really cute couple and I am glad you found our blog!

Amanda said...

Oh leaves...they are the bane of our existence right now. Our yard always looks like that...even after we rake. :D So far we've filled 50 black garbage sacks and we still half the leaves in the trees. Although that wind that blew all the leaves INTO your yard, blew the majority of ours OUT of our yard. Our poor neighbors. ;)

Mom Moon said...

Woa ..............................
now that's what I call a LEAF EXPERIENCE! Even in Illinois with our yard covered, we didn't have a place like that for the leaves to accumulate.

Green River High School said...

That's crazy! We were up in Logan Thursday for a wedding and it was the most windy day ever! It was freezing too!

Moon family said...

Oh my heck! That's crazy! Trees are beautiful and I love the fall it's just a pain to rake up all the leaves!

Sarah Moon said...

We don't really have many leaves here. That is funny. Did you rake all those? Man, those would be fun for any kid to play with though.

Brett and April said...

OH CAMILLE! It's been so long! How's life.... school... the phonathon?

I remember going to your cute apartment when we hung out. How bout we do that again sometime?

Hope you have a marvelous thanksgiving!