This past Saturday we had the craziest fun time with the Aggie Connection Phonathoners! This is where Cody and I have been working for the past few years and we just love it. We work with the BEST people ever and always have so much fun going to work. So anyway, last week these cute little phonathoners (a.k.a. Aggie Connection callers) get this crazy idea that we should all party it up at the Cutler residence. So Saturday night they all came over and we seriously had a ball. We were the only married couple, too! Talk about a blast from the past! We ate tons of yummy food, laughed, snorted, just about cried, played games, watched our wedding video, passed around the wedding album, etc. Why they were so intrigued and googly over our wedding stuff....I just don't know! They seriously begged to see it! It was hilarious. Thanks for coming over gals (and 2 guys including Drew-Dog)! We will have to do it again for sure!!!:)
(Us Phonathoners:)
(Junk food galore!)
(I couldn't stop laughing at this...)
(Once they all cleared out...)
4 comments:
Oh how I love the Phonathon!! I love that you are still there Camille! How is it going?! Your blog is adorable!
COol! You guys are quite the partyers. It took like 5 times reading the name of your post until I finally figured out what the heck that was. hehehe
It was really weird watching your guys' wedding video and stuff... and the girls were way into your guys' album! It was kinda weird, it definitely had a "shower" feel for a while, but it was super fun! Thanks for letting me come!
Props to Cody for allowing so much estrogen into your house! What a good sport!
Post a Comment