That's right folks! We had yet another photo shoot of the one and only.... JADEN! You may think it's a bit much, but let me tell you why. Our photographer (Krystal Dawn... love her!) offers what is called the "Milestone Package." She does your maternity, newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and one year photos for one great price! Of course we couldn't resist! This IS our first child ya know! Anyway, these shots were taken when Jaden was about 3 1/2 months and we LOVE them. Thanks Dawn!























Jaden also had his 4 month check-up today. He was such a rockstar! He was Mr. Happy despite the appointment being during his naptime and battling his first sinus cold. And to no one's surprise, our little man really isn't little at all! He's 16 lbs. 10 oz. (80%), 28 inches long (over 97%), and his head is also over the 97th percentile measuring at almost 18 inches around! That little honey has doubled his birth weight. Let's just say, he ain't drinkin' skim milk:) I'm sure every Mom agrees that being a Mom is the BEST job in the world. Jaden is just so fun; I can't get enough of him!:)
















20 comments:
So cute. My favorite is the one of you and Jayden looking at each other on the couch, and then the one of him laughing at you is cute too. Nice family pics!
Sorry, just realized I misspelled his name. He looks cute in Cole's clothes. Love those big blue eyes!
Camille and Cody-
He's so stinkin cute. Move home by us so our babies can be friends!
Nikki
The pics are so good! We still haven't gotten any professional pictures of Kenzie. We just have the zillion pics I take of her every day, haha. We need to get on that. Holy cow he's a big boy! :)
Love these! I love that package deal too! You'll have so many great pictures his first year!
I love the one of his little tongue sticking out..adorable. He is a big boy! I always say you can NEVER have to many pictures!!
Oh, thank you for posting all these pics. I sure hope Jaden gets to know us. What an adorable family.
Ahh! He seriously is like a cute little man! We miss him! it's so dumb that we never get to see him bc he's so stinkin cute!
With a baby that cute, you can't have too many photo sessions! Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!
The pictures are so cute! You make me excited to have a little boy!
My favorite is you guys on the couch. The colors and lighting are so pretty. We did the same thing with Adrienne. Pictures every three months. With the 2nd one not so much. Brody has one 3 month picture and thats it. Haa
So cute! I love the one where he's on his stomach with his tongue out and the one that's a close up of him while he's in your arms and he's looking down with a content smile and then looking at the cameral.
Love them! Your photographer does a great job and I like the ideas that she has. The outside family picture looks beautiful! Jaden is such a cutie pie too!
He is just so darn cute! When I saw the title of this post the first thing that popped into my head was that you were pregnant again haha I was like ahhhhh poor Camille!! :) He is a cutie and you guys look great. I moved back from California yesterday. It's hard to believe that it's been a year. I am moving down to St. George and am looking forward to a new adventure! Hope all is well with you.
Oh my gosh those are TOO cute. Jaden is a heartbreaker.
P.S. (Pretty sure you're right that it's mules in the Grand Canyon :))
Your little guys is freaking adorable!...and I like your short hair, very cute!
You know how I feel about getting pictures...you can't get enough! LOVE them all. You are smoking Cams! Seriously you look amazing. Love you!
I just looked at these pictures again and want you to know that I really, really appreciate you and all your siblings for being willing to post pictures of my beloved grandchildren. You will love having these pictures later when Jaden is all grown up and you'll be amazed at how quickly the time went by. I hope you and Cody love every minute of your experiences in Indiana. You are a wonderful family and it is so fun to see you and Cody as parents. Please keep the posts coming:)
When I first read the title of your post I thought you were preggo again! But how fun to get all those pictures! You're right... it IS your first, go big or go home!
Post a Comment