The birthday weekend fun started at our weekly lunch with the gals. Not quite sure what to call us.
Lunch Ladies? Lunch Divas? Or The Lunch Bunch?
Anyway, we're simply a group of friends that like to get out of the house, enjoy some great company and a yummy meal. Love these girls! We always have so much fun!

This is us scarfing down some chocolate birthday cupcakes. Compliments to Jamie! Thanks, girl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following day, we were off to Tennessee for my niece's baptism! She is such a sweetheart and we loved being part of her special day! We always love an excuse to visit the Brady's, too! You guys are awesome!
My rockin' sister made me this rice crispy cake for my birthday. Pretty sweet, huh!? Of course, I had to wear the classic Brady birthday crown:)
The whole crew.
As for Jaden, he stayed pretty entertained throughout the car ride with a few of his toys and books.
Thanks for having us! We had a fantastic time!



8 comments:
Camille Happy Birthday! Jaden is so cute, and I am still loving your short hair!
Happy Birthday again! I'm still not sure how we all fit around my table, haha. That last pic of Jaden is adorable. The pics I have of Kenz reading are my fav. :)
You have an awesome photographer in the family. I loves these pics!!! Please send me the one of Cliffton and Asa will you? Oh, and the one of you and the girls? and the ones of you and Asa...yeah...just send'em all! You guys are awesome to be there for Asa's special day (even on your b-day weekend). What a party...we LOVE having you come a.n.y. time!!!
What a great time for all. My heart goes out to y'all.
p.s. love the pics of the baptism aad everyone and adorable Jaden in the car seat shots.
I JSUT FIGURED OUT TO BLOW UP THE SIZE OF THE PICTURES. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE PICTURE OF CODY AND SMILING JADEN. HOW HOW CUTE! ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Glad you enjoyed your birthday! Jaden is such a little cutie pants!
Okay, I know I am a total hoser, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Seriously, I am sorry, but it sure looks like you had a BLAST of a time. Cody is so sweet and made you feel so special. In every picture of you on your blog, you look genuinely happy, well, maybe not the one where you got defeated in the snow. Jaden is getting big and so smiley. I love his smile and the way his eyes light up. Our babies are really only 2 months apart. Maybe one day we will close enough for them to become good buddies. Love you Camille!
Post a Comment